@Dave That scenes on Episode 9 and 10 regarding that shirtless man were actually tricky. But I still find LYH acting is not convincing enough to pull out the romance. So by that, you would have figured out that this is a travel story. Na Hyun (Park Yoo-Na) is a woman whom other people cannot guess her age. Angel Nov 25 2017 8:15 pm Their chemistry, no joke, amazing chemistry that I couldnt believe it happen between this two beautiful people. 1. Watch: B1A4 Sings “You Are My Baby” In MV For “The Package” OST. lime Nov 18 2017 9:02 am It's really enjoying to watch, I kinda feel like am in France. Magalie Oct 14 2017 9:09 am This drama did not need a saving grace at all. anon Jan 03 2018 1:25 am Upcoming Drama. I'm so inlove like ahhhh! The scenery though is incredibly beautiful. I kind disappointed after seeing Lee yeon hee in reunited world since she paired up with a much younger man. 97/100. There's enough material here for at least 4 more episodes or a second season. Omo! "The Package" is a script that was written in one sitting. Maroo Yonghwa!! And the important things that I found and I learmed from this drama are how much problem in every person's life , and how they solved it. Another drama, perhaps? I really love this drama. Hope to see more YongHwa n YeonHee in the other project drama or variety show. Again, I'm excited to his new Korean drama... christine Aug 05 2016 8:34 am Kim Gyung-Jae (Choi Woo-Sik) has been dating for the past 10 years. Mesothelioma (or the cancer of the mesothelium) is a disease in which cells become abnormal and replicate without control. It's a drama that could easily be overlooked. koli Mar 15 2017 6:26 am See The Package/Episode Ratings Andy Jun 21 2020 1:54 pm The package has to be one of the best Kdrama in terms of cinematography and overall storylines. KezNa Apr 14 2018 3:07 am [CDATA[ Fantastic drama. W4GRB.user_rating[1]=0; 100/10 rating!! There’s romance, friendship, and family. Anybody know the name of the shirtless guy in episode 9,10? April 26, 2020, 2:57 pm. I started with the idea of a dead body and it went on from there. A most unusual Korean drama. But I must. oh i love this drama, I can feel that I'm in France!! Drama yang rencananya ditayangkan sebanyak 12 episode ini mulai tayang perdana pada 13 Oktober […] Ma ru so... handsome. Coming3na Oct 14 2017 4:43 am Counting the days. Yonghwa and Yeonhee chemistry in the drama is just simply off the charts.. Need storyline but Interesting cast....Looking forward for it !!! i love lee yeon hee!! Janice Aug 21 2017 11:41 pm Heartfelt, healing, warm, well-made story of people traveling with touch of comedy and twist. but 2017??? :), saba Sep 10 2017 1:50 pm It's actually like 4 love stories rolled into one - old couple, young couple that is worst than an old couple, affair couple (although I'm beginning to think the young girl is really his daughter that he has taken on a vacation after his wife died!) Jung Yeon-sung (Ryu Seung-soo) joined the package tour with a partner, but he will not reveal what kind of relationship they are in. I like chemistry JYH and his ex gf more than with LYH, even with Yoon Park is a lot better and natural. Good luck. Right now we are : Biodata Nama dan Profil Pemain The Package.Drama Korea “The Package” merupakan salah satu drama terbaru yang di tayangkan di JTBC channel setiap hari Jumat dan Sabtu pukul 23.00 waktu setempat.Drakor yang menggantikan serial “Age of Youth Season 2” sudah berjalan 2 episode dan pasti sudah banyak yang penasaran akan siapa saja sih pemain drama tersebut? Princess Dec 02 2017 10:01 pm The Package top-billed by CNBLUE front man Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Yeon Hee (Reunited Worlds) is a rejuvenating romance drama that will calm your mind and warm your heart. Revealing when all of them were taken out of their normal & everyday context. wow!! Skip to the end of the images gallery. Discover (and save!) I love Lee Yeonhee and Jung Yonghwa's scenes so much. It's seriously so romantic that it will make your love cells grow. How exiting! The old couple reminds me of my parents, thats how my father is to my mother but I know he can't live without her. Glorah May 12 2017 7:43 pm Basically, it revolves around a bunch of Koreans who go on a package tour of France. I hadn't expected much from this drama..i just started watching it solely because of Yonghwa but i have to say that it has really exceeded my expectation...this is really good & refreshing drama..thumbs up to the whole team. This is collaborating of SM, FNC and JYP ent. i love the main characters and I can feel the romance. //]]>, //. You left us hanging with no closure for these people we came to love! Yung Hwa is going in the service, two years disappears. What is the song in the episode 7, 3:00 to 3:45 minutes. W4GRB.user_rating=new Array(); Jung Yeon-Sung (Ryu Seung-Soo) joined the package tour with a partner, but he will not reveal what kind of relationship they are in. { poor him..he has no eyes in picking drama. Arif se. The Package Detail. The package has to be one of the best Kdrama in terms of cinematography and overall storylines. A heartbroken guy participates in a package tour to France along with six other people. They all do not want to become involved in each other's personal lives, but, while they travel together, they become closer and develop relationships. Well, based on the comments and of course if Yoon Park is here I'll definitely wait and watch this! Let's meet again on season 2. I watch reunited world and her acting doesn't improve. It will be a beautiful and a very wonderful Drama. I managed to pull through til the end. Love Love Love this kdrama and it's cinematography. Jung Na-hyun (Park Yoo-na) is a woman whom other people cannot guess her age. B1A4, ‘The Package’ OST’si ‘You Are My Baby’yi Seslendirdi. Dince Oct 25 2017 12:32 am Why i'm feeling that this plot is quite similar to something? Woman Of Dignity 20 episodes Elaine is curious about what the doctors are writing in her records. The way they portray their romance was so real and both were extremely passionate in their kissing scenes. When a group of teenage friends go on a spring break camping trip, an unfortunate accident sets off a race against time to save their friend's most prized possession. The breathtaking scenery make your eyes traveling along with them. beatrice Nov 18 2017 10:00 pm Amazing kiss, so intimate kiss. With Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Michael Richards, Jason Alexander. Beautiful !! This is not your typical kdrama..very refreshing and the writer is witty to add so many comedic elements in it. I loved this Kdrama too. This Korean movie ‘The Package’ is so well directed and perfomed. NDP Nov 24 2017 3:31 pm The Package is such a lovely drama! There's a messages deliver by this drama, how you appreciated people, and shared love without conditions. I do like Yong Hwa in this drama because his character is somewhat awkward and funny. DIRECTV ENTERTAINMENT is one of our lowest priced packages. PortalSinopsis.com - Drama Korea The Package merupakan drama korea terbaru yang tengah tayang di JTBC. I never expected that these two will matched each other so well especially in their banter and romance in the drama. the 7 year couple, what about so ran with the other guy? YOnghwa is a good actor,song-writter, composer, producer, and short he is a multi-talented person and also kind-hearted .. ☺☺☺ .. Oppa BOICE are always here to support you, Fighting! 10/10. Un groupe de voyageurs s'embarque dans un road trip en France qui sera guidée par Yun So So, une guide touristique. christine Aug 05 2016 8:35 am query2page(W4GRB.query_url[1],"w4g_rb_area-1",2,1); The Package is the one of the bests dramas of 2017!!!!!! Drama Korea The Package Subtitle Indonesia Episode 1 – 12(END) April 29, 2018, Winry Rockbell, Leave a comment. It aired in both South Korea and China. Cast Choi Woo Shik, Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Yeon Hee. How can they have a season two with the same cast. will watch it after im done with finals :(((. Anyone who hesitate to watch..please don't..it is worth to watch.. U will get hooked from the first episode.. Rhyss ikram, dr Oct 29 2017 8:28 am Stimulus package update: drama Posted on November 1, 2020 by Daniel Gillaspia Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. She leads a group of tourists on a package tour. We need more of Maroo and Soso. Their chemistry was evident both on screen and off screen. Very warm and thoughtful with wonderful characters. Im one of ur avid fan. Hope to have season 2 . Search For Drama. This drama really IS full of package of charms. Jung Yong Hwa did his best work ever here and Lee Yeon Hee was radiant. Kim Gyung-jae (Choi Woo-shik) has been dating for the past 10 years. updatebox(1,W4GRB.average_rating[1]); I love SoSo! Mimi Oct 28 2017 8:44 am Good storyline, easy to watch. Pemain pemeran sinopsis drama korea The Package. Wasted leading man talent. I need The Package season 2 please PDnim! W4GRB.query_url[1]="/index.php?title=Special:W4GRB\x26bid=1\x26pid="+W4GRB.pid[1]+"\x26stamp="+new Date().getTime(); Wong Sep 06 2017 6:44 am I miss yonghwa oppa and yeonhee eonni... i will wait itt..fightingg!!! Xander Oct 30 2017 10:16 am Plus I'm french, so it's going to be hella funny for me :')). i really really love every single things in this drama. What was going on in their personal life — and what each person felt before and during the meantime. B1A4, “You Are My Baby” şarkısı için ‘The Package’ dizisinden sahnelerin yer aldığı müzik videosu yayımladı. i like this couple yeon hee n yong hwa ?? Ivy_Chris May 24 2017 6:34 pm I’m extremely impressed how good Episode 1was! It allows the viewers to go on a journey through several of France's tourist attractions and gives different point of view through the different characters of the drama without being boring and draggy. The writer did a great job on making each character's story interesting which made the whole story just perfect. Maru and Soso is my favourite couple now. Annyeonghaseyo oppa yong hwa good luck in ur shooting and keep singing more often and also try to have fun when ur at home use ur phone go out call and shop .
2020 the package drama